Hello crafty friends!
It has been a ‘foxy’ week – I have shared almost all my creations using Foxes by Gerda Steiner Designs (I have a few more however I decided to save a few for future posts).
Today I am sharing this sweet CAS card that was very simple and easy to create since I had the previously colored and fussy cut images .
I created the front panel using stitched rectangle die and the window with a square peek-a-boo window die and stamped the sentiment below the window opening.
For the background that will go inside the window, I used two colors of distress ink – I used a small scrap of Bristol smooth paper to blend the inks.
Using foam tape I adhered the front die cut panel on the top of the inked background then added the images using liquid glue and foam tape.
I attached the completed panel to the card base.
I really hope you have enjoyed the foxes from Gerda Steiner Designs, and got inspired to create several (or many) cards using 1 stamp set 🙂
Thank you for stopping by today!
- Stamps – Gerda Steiner Designs Foxes
- Dies – My Favorite Things
- Cardstock – Neenah Solar White Classic Crest, Bristol Smooth, Michael’s Recollections 110lb white
- Ink – Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink – Broken China, Mowed Lawn
- Alcohol Markers, foam tape, craft foam, liquid glue, white gel pen