Today I am sharing a card that I created for The Male Room Challenge #93 Photography & Cameras
This is a late post as the challenge ends tomorrow afternoon but I decided to share the card for some inspiration and still enter the challenge 🙂
This theme was a little bit hard for me as I do not own any stamps/papers collections with camera or photography images.
I do own a polaroid die and a film strip die so I combined those two to hopefully fit the theme 🙂
I started the card by stamping, coloring and fussy cutting the bear image. Next I die cut the polaroid frame and stamped the sentiment with 2 colors to create ombre effect. I added a piece of acetate and foam tape to the back of the frame to create the shaker. The back of the polaroid frame was previously made using ink smooshing technique.
Once I filled the shaker with sequins and secured the back of the frame I added the bear image to the front.
For the background panel I used patterned paper from my stash. I inked a piece of kraft cardstock and die cut the film strip and two additional thin strips to add to the patterned paper.
I adhered all pieces directly to the card base using liquid glue then added the polaroid shaker element.
Hope you like it! 🙂
- Stamps : Avery Elle – bear; Hero Arts – sentiment
- Dies: Avery Elle – polaroid; Sunny Studio Stamps – film strip
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Hero Arts – Rust, Cup O Joe; Ranger – Distress ink in Barn Door, Walnut Stain
- Cardstock: Michael’s Recollections 110lb white; patterned paper – My Favorite Things
- Sequins: Craftin Desert Divas
- Alcohol Markers, liquid glue, foam tape