Hello crafty friends!!!
I am so happy and honored to be able to work with Technique Tuesday during their wonderful October 2018 release!
Today I have a sweet hedgehog card to share using their newest Animal House Collection stamp set cutie Henrietta the Hedgehog! 🙂
This adorable stamp set was so fun to create projects with!
I started creating the background first by prepping a piece of Kraft cardstock panel with anti static powder.
I stamped the tree images with VersaMark ink to create the background pattern then sprinkled gold embossing powder all over the panel and heat set it.
I repeated the process on the piece of vellum and created the sentiment strip then adhered the strip to the card base using tiny amount of liquid glue.
Next I stamped, colored and fussy cut the little hedgehog and adhered her to the left side of the sentiment strip.
Using craft foam I adhered the finished panel to A2 size white card base.
To finish the card I added Nuvo drops in gloss white!
For more inspiration please visit Technique Tuesday to see all the wonderful projects the incredibly talented Design Team has created.
Thank you so much for stopping by today 🙂
- Stamps/Dies – Technique Tuesday
- Cardstock – Michael’s Recollections 110lb white, 65lb kraft; Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
- Ink – Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMark
- Embossing Powder – Ranger Princess Gold
- Nuvo Drops gloss white, alcohol markers, vellum, anti static powder tool, liquid adhesive, craft foam