Hello crafty friends!
I am back today with the sweet Henrietta The Hedgehog – the newest Technique Tuesday Animal House Member 🙂 Honestly I cannot get enough of this cutie and had to create another card with this adorable stamp set!
For today’s card I decided on adding as many of these sweet hedgehog images as I could on this card!
As soon as I had the idea of multiple hedgehogs I choose the perfect sentiment from the set – Sending You Hedgehugs! 🙂
I started with stamping a row of hedgehogs using alcohol marker friendly ink. I masked the images and stamped the trees next.
I colored the images with alcohol markers then fussy cut the entire image.
Next I started working on the background. I created cloudy sky using a stencil and distress ink in broken china. To the bottom of the background panel I inked mowed lawn distress ink creating grass.
Once I was finished with ink blending I die cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die and white heat embossed the sentiment on the bottom.
I popped the inked background using craft foam then adhered it to the A2 sized card base.
Foam tape was added to my hedgehogs and trees panel as I wanted it to stand out from the background.
Next I adhered the hedgehogs to the background.
To finish the card I added black jelly roll glaze pen to hedgehog’s noses and eyes for added dimension 🙂
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic day!
- Stamps: Technique Tuesday – Henrietta the Hedgehog
- Cardstock: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb; Michael’s Recollections 110lb white
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Ranger Distress Ink – Broken China, Mowed Lawn; VersaMark
- Embossing powder: Hero Arts White
- Alcohol markers, foam tape, craft foam, Sakura black gelly roll glaze pen, embossing buddy