Welcome back crafty friends!
This sweet holiday card was created for the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge #39 Bling It Out!
I have been in the mood to make Christmas cards lately (as you can tell) and just recently purchased this sweet Toboggan Together stamp set. I love it so much and am so eager to add more of these sweet cuties to my Lawn Fawn Holiday collection 🙂
As always I started with stamping my images with alcohol marker safe ink and colored them in. I fussy cut the images next and started working on the background.
I used Salty Ocean Distress Ink to color the sky then using a stencil and texture paste I created dimensional falling snow.
While that was drying I die cut the snowy hills and stamped the sentiment.
Once the background was dry I die cut it with the largest stitched rectangle die and added the panel to the card base.
I started to assemble the card adhering the snowy hills first then adding the images.
Once I had them all in place I added the final touch – the BLING!
I went little crazy with Nuvo Glitter drops in White Blizzard and added it to the snowy hills and all the falling snow in the background.
Finally for some extra bling I added Wink of Stella to all the presents, hats and snowballs!
I had so much fun making this adorable holiday card!
Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful day!
- Stamps – Lawn Fawn – Toboggan Together
- Dies – Lawn Fawn – Large Stitched 4bar Rectangles, Stitched Hillside Borders
- Stencil – Falling Snow – Simon Says Stamp
- Cardstock – Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; Michael’s Recollections 110lb white
- Ink – Memento Tuxedo Black; Ranger Distress Mini in Salty Ocean
- Nuvo Glitter Drops in White Blizzard
- Alcohol markers, white gel pen, Wink Of Stella, foam tape, liquid glue