Hello and welcome back!
I am back with one more card using Rustic Winter dies by Sunny Studio 🙂
I made so many cards using this amazing die set but this one just might be my favorite!
This card didn’t take me long to create as I had the background from the previous project, die cut deer silhouettes and the stitched hills all ready to go.
To start I heat embossed the sentiment in the center of the background, die cut the background with a stitched rectangle die, then adhered it directly to the card base.
I wanted to do something different with the deer and the hills so I heat embossed all the pieces twice with sparkle embossing powder. This looks so beautiful and shiny in person – it’s a shame I couldn’t capture it well in the photos.
Once my pieces cooled I started assembling the card adhering the stitched hills first.
I adhered the deer next then added a few shadows under their hooves and a thin line of Nuvo drops between two hills.
I hope you like this version of Rustic Winter dies and thank you so much for stopping by today 🙂
- Dies: Rustic Winter – Sunny Studio Stamps
- Cardstock: Michael’s Recollections 110lb white
- Ink: Ranger Distress ink in Salty Ocean, Broken China and Tumbled Glass; VersaMark
- Embossing powder: Hero Arts White; Sparkle
- Liquid adhesive, craft foam, Nuvo glitter drops in White Blizzard