Hi crafty friends!
It’s been a while since I have participated in MFT Sketch challenge and I am so excited that I made it on time for this one!We have several birthdays coming up in January and I used this awesome sketch to create a birthday card for out nephew.
I have stamped the smallest bear from MFT’s BB Polar Bear Pals stamp set and colored him with alcohol markers then die cut ice bergs with MFT BB icebergs dies, colored them with markers and shaded the edges with distress ink.
The dome background was created by ink smooshing and white paint splatter then die cut with Stitched Dome STAX die-namics.
Light blue and grey pieces of cardstock were die cut using Stitched rectangle STAX set A and Wonky Stitched rectangles.
For my white background panel I used Inside Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle STAX then used snow embossing folder to add some texture.
Sentiment (from the stamp set) was heat embossed on a piece of grey cardstock.
I arranged all my die cut pieces and started adhering them using foam tape for some and adhering some directly.
I hope you like this card and got inspired to create a card for an upcoming birthday, anniversary or any occasion using one of many sketches available on MFT Challenge blog 🙂
Have a wonderful day!
- Stamps: My Favorite Things – BB Polar Bear Pals
- Dies: My Favorite Things – Stitched Rectangle STAX set A; Wonky Stitched Rectangles; Inside Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle STAX; Stitched Dome STAX die-namics; BB Iceberg dies
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark, Distress Ink in Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass
- Cardstock: Michael’s Recollections 110lb white, Neenah Solar White classic crest; Michael’s Recollections 65 lb gray, light blue
- Embossing folder: Tim Holtz Alterations
- Embossing Powder: Hero Arts white
- Craft foam, Foam tape, liquid adhesive, white acrylic paint for the splatter