Hello and welcome back!
Today I am sharing two cards – same design but different details and colors!
I have originally created the silver bells card for the AAA card challenge – Three of something. I decided to create a second one in gold a day after but wanted to add little more pump to the card (hence the embossed background and gold bells and bows)!
I started by die cutting several white cardstock panels using stitched rectangle die, then used Sunny Studio Window Trio Square Die to die cut the windows for my bells. Panel with gold bells was embossed with Sizzix Texture Impressions folder.
Bells were die cut out of silver and gold mirror cardstock using Silver Bells Die by Sunny Studio and assembled using liquid glue.
Both sentiments were heat embossed – silver directly on the panel, gold on the strip of white cardstock.
Assembling the cards was really fast and easy. I measured the window openings and marked them with a pencil. I adhered the bells using foam tape then erased the pencil lines. Next I added craft foam to the back of both panels and adhered the panels to card bases.
For the gold bells I added gold bows from my stash and adhered the sentiment using foam tape.
Really easy and quick cards to make – these might be my mass produced holiday cards next year!
Thank you for stopping by and have a beautiful day!
- Stamps/Dies: Sunny Studio Stamps
- Gold Sentiment: Simon Says Stamp
- Cardstock: Michael’s Recollections 110lb white; Mirror cardstock – Hobby Lobby
- Embossing Folder: Sizzix Texture Impressions 661409 by Rachael Bright
- Embossing Powder: Hero Arts Silver sparkle; Ranger Princess gold
- Ink: VersMark
- Craft Foam, foam tape, gold ribbon, silver/white twine